For More Info

Non-filers, enter your info here


Or learn more on the IRS website


The Treasury Department just released instructions for people who didn’t file a tax return for 2018 or 2019.

If you are an eligible U.S. citizens or permanent residents who:

  • Had gross income that did not exceed $12,200 ($24,400 for married couples) for 2019
  • Were not otherwise required to file a federal income tax return for 2019, and didn’t plan to

You can provide the necessary information to the IRS easily and quickly for no fee through Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info. This information will be used to determine your eligibility and payment amount and to send you an Economic Impact Payment. After providing this information you won’t need to take any additional action.

Most eligible U.S. taxpayers will automatically receive their Economic Impact Payments including:

  • Individuals who filed a federal income tax for 2018 or 2019
  • Individuals who receive Social Security retirement, disability (SSDI), or survivor benefits
  • Individuals who receive Railroad Retirement benefits

What if I still need to file my taxes? Can I file my taxes for FREE?

Free Tax Preparation: