Voters in the 24:1 footprint/Normandy school district who are eligible to vote absentee but need their ballots notarized can sign up using the form below, and a notary will come to them personally—free of charge, through a new service from Beyond Housing.
As a reminder, Oct. 21 is the deadline to request an absentee ballot by mail. They can be requested in person until Nov. 2. They may be turned in by mail or in person, but they must arrive by 7 p.m. on Nov. 3.
You will need to have your absentee ballot notarized if:
- Your religious beliefs don’t allow you to go to the polling place.
- You work as an election worker.
- You are incarcerated but are eligible to vote.
- You are in an address confidentiality program.
- You will be away from your voting area on election day.
You do NOT need a notary if you are age 65 or older, have chronic health conditions or an illness, or are immunocompromised.
Notary Request Form
For voters living in the 24:1 footprint/Normandy school district