Society of St. Vincent DePaul
Housing and Utility Assistance
- Call the United Way: Dial 2-1-1 on your phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and give them your address and zip code.
- Go to their website and enter your address and zip code.
Salvation Army – Midland Division
Housing and utility assistance as well as furniture and appliance
- Call (314) 646-3000 for the main office.
- Or call (314) 528-5200 for the North County office.
Urban League of St. Louis
Assistance with housing, utilities (LIHEAP program), educational needs, clothing, and food/nutrition (including food pantry services)
- Call (314) 615-3600 x117 – For St. Louis County residents only.
- Call (314) 388-9840 – For the Jennings office.
- Email UtilityAssistance@urbanleague-stl.org
- Email FoodAssistance@urbanleague-stl.org
- Email HousingCounseling@urbanleague-stl.org
- Email Employment@urbanleague-stl.org
- Email Weatherization@urbanleague-stl.org
Community Action Agency of St. Louis County, Inc.
Programs to help with housing, emergency rent assistance, and other counseling. Loans for rental assistance or other costs, such as utility bills (LIHEAP program), may also be available.
- Call (314) 863-0015 – Currently only accepting applications for the elderly and disabled.
Mid East Area Agency on Aging
Utility assistance, home delivery of meals, and options counseling
- (636) 207-1323 – Only accepting applications for St. Louis County residents who are age 60+.
Missouri General Assistance Websites
- Find Rent Assistance Programs in Missouri
- Missouri Eviction Prevention and Homeless Assistance
- Help With Your Utility Bills: Missouri
- Missouri Energy and Heating Assistance Programs
- StartHere.org – Utility Assistance – St. Louis Area Directory