Society of St. Vincent DePaul
Housing and Utility Assistance

  • Call the United Way: Dial 2-1-1 on your phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and give them your address and zip code.
  • Go to their website and enter your address and zip code.
The St. Vincent de Paul parishes in our area include: Our Lady of Guadalupe, Our Lady of the Presentation, St. Ann, All Saints, Christ the King and St. Augustine. Following the steps above will help you get in touch with the right parish to help with your rent and utility bills.



Salvation Army – Midland Division
Housing and utility assistance as well as furniture and appliance

  • Call (314) 646-3000 for the main office.
  • Or call (314) 528-5200 for the North County office.



Urban League of St. Louis
Assistance with housing, utilities (LIHEAP program), educational needs, clothing, and food/nutrition (including food pantry services)


Community Action Agency of St. Louis County, Inc.

Programs to help with housing, emergency rent assistance, and other counseling. Loans for rental assistance or other costs, such as utility bills (LIHEAP program), may also be available.

  • Call (314) 863-0015 – Currently only accepting applications for the elderly and disabled.


Mid East Area Agency on Aging

Utility assistance, home delivery of meals, and options counseling

  • (636) 207-1323 – Only accepting applications for St. Louis County residents who are age 60+.


Missouri General Assistance Websites