Legal Liability & Reopening:
What considerations should businesses have about employees, customers and local guidelines?
Missouri Enterprise, in partnership with Danna McKitrick Attorneys at Law recorded a straight-forward, informative webinar on legal issues related to employer/employee relations and understanding health and wellness guidelines as a result of COVID-19.
SCORE Mentors Live:
Mentors are standing by to help you with your toughest business challenges – finding funding, marketing your business, business strategy, managing through business changes, starting or reopening your business, and more. Get your questions answered through live, online chats every Tuesday and Thursday from 1-4 p.m.
Understanding the Small Business Relief Package:
We found this webinar to offer a good explanation of the different programs available – such as PPP, EIDL, and ERTC, how to apply quickly, and the best options for your specific circumstances such as sole-proprietors and LLCs.
PPP & EIDL Loan Information:
- Get the latest updates from the SBA on PPP and EIDL loans as of 4/14/20 – Free on-demand webinar
- The 24:1 Small Business Network, University of Missouri-St. Louis, MU Extension, North County, Inc., the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership, and MOSourcelink partnered to offer an online information session on how to apply for various funding opportunities for small businesses in North St. Louis County. Watch the video
- Previously recorded NFIB webinars on PPP and EIDL loans
- Missouri SBDC is hosting webinars on topics primarily related to PPP & EIDL, as well as some additional topics related to small business COVID response.
Resource partners across the state are hosting online events about federal funding. If you want to attend these virtual events or share them with entrepreneurs in your community, please follow these links:
SCORE offers both live and recorded webinars on small business topics including COVID response.
Understanding Financial Statements:
As businesses prepare to apply for disaster funding and ready their financials, they might want to watch How To Understand Financial Statements, an online course from the Missouri SBDC.
Mornings on Main Webinars:
The Missouri Main Street Connection is hosting weekly Mornings on Main Webinars at 8:30 a.m. every Wednesday that aim to equip businesses and organizations with tools to navigate the changing economic landscape. Videos are free and available for viewing later.
Clayco Resources for M/WBE Contractors:
Clayco Executive Chairman & Founder Bob Clark is hosting weekly calls with M/WBE businesses on topics ranging from managing cash flow, to navigating how to apply for the PPP loans and Small Business Administration loans, to offering access to mentors within the M/WBE community who have had successes stories.
- Register for the next call
- Clayco is also selling PPE in bulk, at their cost, to M/WBEs – including gallon-size hand sanitizer, face masks, and face shields.
Crisis Management 101 for those in the Construction Industry:
Industry veteran Karl Kloster, retired president of McCarthy, offers advice to M/WBEs contractors so you can get the best possible outcome for your business and employees during the COVID Pandemic.