Join us for an exciting day of learning, connecting, and inspiring at the 24:1 Community Conference - Building CommUnity! This in-person event will be held at UMSL, Millennium Student Center on Arnold B Grobman Drive in St. Louis, MO, USA. Get ready to dive into a wide range of topics that matter to our community. Connect with like-minded individuals, gain valuable insights, and leave feeling motivated to make positive change.
Enjoy some of the following training sessions, followed by the keynote speaker Dr. Dwayne T. James, University of Missouri Extension.
Training Session I (Civic engagement/involvement) – 11:00 a.m.
- Getting to know the 24:1 – 24:1 Municipal Partnership (Mayor James McGee, Vinita Park)
- Public Safety Needs U! --“How We Can Create Safe Communities”
(Dionne Peeples-Jones, Alderwoman for Pine Lawn, Founder of Restore Pine Lawn)
- Education in the 24:1 - (Dr. Terry Harris, Legacy Center)
Training Session II (Wellness) – 12:00 p.m.
- Mental and Emotional Hygiene -- Taking Care of the Unseen Parts of you (Salena Burch, Program Director at Solidarity Economy STL and Spiritual Life Coach, Founder of Healing Cotton Collective)
- Yoga with The Collective (The Collective)
- Self Care is the Best Care (Alive and Well)
This event is free and includes breakfast and lunch.