Come out to this event to learn more about health, safety, and financial options available from Ameren Missouri, Spire, the Community Action Agency of St. Louis County (CAASTLC), the St. Louis Area Foodbank, and others! They'll also be offering one-on-one help if you qualify for money-saving assistance programs.
- You may qualify for a one-time, LIHEAP payment of up to $652 on your gas or electric bill. A disconnection notice is not required.
- A family of 2 may have a monthly income of up to $3,099 and qualify.
Bring all of the following documents to the event to apply for assistance:
- Recent home energy bill (electric, natural gas, home heating oil, or propane).
- Copies of social security cards for all household members and their birth dates. (If your household currently receives food stamps, only the social security numbers and birth dates are required.)
- Copies of income documentation such as paystubs (for the previous month), current award letters, or current pension statements. (If your household currently receives food stamps, income documentation is not required.)