Get 50 bucks off your internet bill!
Apply for the New Federal Emergency Broadband Benefits program
Your internet bill should be the least of your worries during the pandemic.
The Emergency Broadband Benefit will provide a discount of up to $50 per month to low-income families to help pay for their internet connection.
Eligible households can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet.
You qualify if a member of your household meets even one of these criteria:
- Are a low-income family according to Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Participate in SNAP, Medicaid, Lifeline, or other assistance programs.
- Receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current year.
- Experienced a substantial loss of income due to job loss or layoff since February 29, 2020 and your household had a total income in 2020 of: $99,000 for single filers or $198,000 filing jointly.
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income or COVID-19 program.