The Community Impact Network is thrilled to present its highly anticipated second annual awards celebration event, “A Night with the Stars.” This extraordinary occasion is dedicated to recognizing and honoring the invaluable contributions of direct service providers in the 24:1. These remarkable individuals are the unsung heroes who tirelessly work day in and day out, forging genuine connections with the residents of the 24:1 community.
Community members and organizations in the 24:1 will have the opportunity to nominate any outstanding employee or volunteers within the Listening, Teamwork and Solutions category.
Learn more about those categories on the nomination form, linked below.
Awards Nomination Process
- Each organization can nominate up to three individuals — select the award category that best fits your nominee.
- Complete and submit the 2023 Awards Nomination form here.
- Submissions are due on Nov. 1, 2023, by 5 p.m.
- The nominee must spend a substantial amount of their time serving the 24:1 community providing direct, face-to-face (in-person or virtual) services to people who live or work within the boundaries of the 24:1 community.
- Individuals who were awarded in 2022 are not eligible for an award in 2023.
Award recipients will be recognized at an awards celebration on Friday, Dec. 8, 2023. More information will be available closer to the event date.